Please send this form with the repair of your defective machine
- Service form sheet for repairs
- Please do not send base plate and column. Thank you in advance.
From April 1st, 2021 we can not accept repairs of machines built until the year 1997 for repair because some electronical and mechanical parts are no longer available.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Please let us know if you need an special offer in case of buying a new microtap thread tapping unit.
Manuals machines and accessories
|Type of machine||megatap II-G14|
|Cutting speed right||800 min-1|
|Cutting speed left||1.680 min-1|
|Number of threads||13|
|after inserting the part manually, the machine produces the 13 threads and decontrols after perfect production.|
Example 2: simple automation:
Course: manually inserting of the parts and automatically transportation to the thread tapping process. After threading evaluation with good / bad selection
- External dimensions microtap
All external dimensions of the thread tapping unit microtap / jobtap
- External dimensions megatap
All external dimensions of the thread tapping unit megatap / jobtap
- External dimensions base plate
External dimensions of the thread tapping unit base plate
- Flanges microtap / megatap
All connectors at the rear site of the machines
- Interface description (not version jobtap)
All details of the interface for the integration into an automation
- Projectdata collection sheet for offers of automations
Please fill in this sheet if you are interested to get an offer for an automation
More Information (PDFs)
- Examples of profitability
The example provides some illuminating figures arising from a comparison of the costs of conventional tapping operations with the costs of tapping on a machine with torque monitoring and accurate thread depth control. All examples show that the capital cost of a modern machine can be recovered within a few months.
- Cycle time at the thread tapping process
Calculate the cycle time with your application data